Many brides (and grooms) initially tell us they don’t like having their picture taken – we assure them that once the day itself comes, they’ll have so many other things to think about and enjoy, they’ll hardly know we’re there. And with the perfect dress, hair and make-up (plus, of course, the perfect man!), most brides feel happy and confident. When it comes to the posed photographs, we keep the atmosphere light and happy, resulting in beautiful pictures of some very beautiful women. Here is a selection of some of our favourite pictures from 2008 of Brides looking wonderful and confident in front of the lens!
- How long does it take to edit a wedding?
- How to plan a wedding proposal in Edinburgh
- What should we wear to our family photo shoot?
- Scottish Castle wedding – Stephanie and Hugh at Barnbougle Castle
- A year in corporate/lifestyle photography – 2022
- A year in Wedding Photographs – 2022
- What are lifestyle business portraits?
- Our Most Popular Luxury Album – The Storybook
- Hopetoun House Wedding: Aisla and Josh
- Winner – Picture of the Year 2021