Many brides (and grooms) initially tell us they don’t like having their picture taken – we assure them that once the day itself comes, they’ll have so many other things to think about and enjoy, they’ll hardly know we’re there. And with the perfect dress, hair and make-up (plus, of course, the perfect man!), most brides feel happy and confident. When it comes to the posed photographs, we keep the atmosphere light and happy, resulting in beautiful pictures of some very beautiful women. Here is a selection of some of our favourite pictures from 2008 of Brides looking wonderful and confident in front of the lens!
- Hopetoun House Wedding: Aisla and Josh
- Winner – Picture of the Year 2021
- Edinburgh Wedding Venues – Dundas Castle
- Greywalls Hotel Wedding – Eliza and Hugo
- Parents’ Albums
- How will my wedding album cover look?
- Winner: Portrait Photographer of the Year 2020
- “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue….”
- How I created this image, using lights and layering.
- Commercial Photography – our 2019 highlights