Many brides (and grooms) initially tell us they don’t like having their picture taken – we assure them that once the day itself comes, they’ll have so many other things to think about and enjoy, they’ll hardly know we’re there. And with the perfect dress, hair and make-up (plus, of course, the perfect man!), most brides feel happy and confident. When it comes to the posed photographs, we keep the atmosphere light and happy, resulting in beautiful pictures of some very beautiful women. Here is a selection of some of our favourite pictures from 2008 of Brides looking wonderful and confident in front of the lens!
- “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue….”
- How I created this image, using lights and layering.
- Protected: Greywalls Hotel Wedding – Eliza and Hugo
- Commercial Photography – our 2019 highlights
- 2019 Highlights – Edinburgh Proposal and Engagement Photography
- WINNER, Commercial Photographer 2019
- Our wedding photography highlights – 2019
- Archerfield Summer Wedding – Suzie and Michael
- Wedding Photographer of the Year!
- Edinburgh Wedding Venues- The Signet Library