One of the greatest things about being a wedding photographer is sharing one of the happiest days in a couple’s life. We always leave a wedding feeling happy and full of the joys of life after being surrounded by so much love. Here are a few of our favourite loving moments of 2008:
- Hopetoun House Wedding: Aisla and Josh
- Winner – Picture of the Year 2021
- Edinburgh Wedding Venues – Dundas Castle
- Greywalls Hotel Wedding – Eliza and Hugo
- Parents’ Albums
- How will my wedding album cover look?
- Winner: Portrait Photographer of the Year 2020
- “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue….”
- How I created this image, using lights and layering.
- Commercial Photography – our 2019 highlights